Senior Web Developer
You are an experienced Web Developer and you are looking for a diversified, interdisciplinary and experience enriching new challenge? Join our 12-headed team in Karlsruhe.
You got questions?
You got open questions or want to learn more about our carrer opportunities. Feel free to contact us at any time. We are pleased to help you take the right decision.
T +49 (0) 721 603 211 0
We started in January 2020 and we are focusing on growing from currently 12 success drivers in the team to 20 by the end of 2022. Join a place where you can reveal your passion for coding and customer success stories in a team and company that is not focused on defining success by the number of heads working in the company. We focused on scalable and sustainable smart solutions for us and our clients.
This Is You
- Your work covers the creation of new modern and bulletproof integrations and features for WordPress, TYPO3, Magento, Shopware, Shopify and SPA/PWA based on UI-layouts and UX-concepts of our designers.
- Optimization and enrichment of existing CMS and E-Commerce-Platforms.
- Translation of customer acceptance criterias into web development concepts and solutions.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing within existing platforms covering: Technical project management and the will to be the single source of truth for technical inquiries
- Ability to work in small and dynamic dev-team
- Implementation of features according to client needs and performance best-practices with the latest technology as well as continuous integration within a productive application framework
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and continuous integration as well as documentation with our consultants
- Work cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life-cycle from start to finish
- Coordination with Consultants, Designers and Dev-Team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Experienced in Symfony, Twig, CI (Concourse), Docker, Versioncontrol, Responsive Webdesign Design, Troubleshooting, Debugging
- Learning & teaching open-source mindset
- Knowledge sharing as key part of job
- Get things done mentality, quality focussed, openness for new challenges
- Flexible, sociable and urge to advance technical skills
- Delivery mentality with focus on quality, budget and time
- In-depth onboarding with founders, tech aspects, roadmap, team composition & growth
- Introduction to company values and team
- Fast and sustainable growing Digital Agency
- Very nice and lucrative office (FUX Karlsruhe)
- Openess for steady improvement in a great team
- No hierarchy bullshit
- Regular teamevents
- Free to choose time to work
- Remote work always possible
- Steady learning paths offered
You can join our team at any time
We are looking forward to recieve your application with CV and salary expectation.